Create Your Roadmap
Our Summer School Courses are well-known throughout the Spring Branch (ISD) and all of Houston. Ranked in the Top 20 Best Private Schools in Houston by Private School Review.
Flexible Classes – Options for Summer
- We offer in-person core and elective credit classes on campus.
- We offer classes by remote with support sessions included.
Going to summer camp or planning a family vacation? No problem! Our students are not penalized for missing days of summer school. We adjust their schedules at school to fit yours at home.
On-Campus Summer School Classes are scheduled from 8:30-2:30 from Monday through Thursday each week.
For our Remote/Satellite School, see the application form for appointment details for the eight/one hour appointments.
Low Stress. High Outcomes.
- A top-notch faculty committed to every student’s academic success and future goals.
- A low stress, high outcomes learning environment due to our highly individualized teaching method and specialized curriculum.
- Students are always respected at Memorial Private School and the tone is very positive, friendly, low-stress, and supportive.
Summer School Classes Transfer Easily!
Reasons to Choose Memorial Private School for Credit Classes and Courses
- Are you limited by course offerings at your current school?
- Are you looking to graduate early or need to enhance your college applications?
- Are you seeking credit recovery to elevate your grade point average?
- Are you seeking to receive an extra review of class material you took previously?
- Are you feeling the need for individualized attention and support?
- Are you considering Memorial Private School for the fall and want to gain a better understanding of what we have to offer?
If you responded “yes” to any of the above questions, Memorial Private School is the perfect fit.
It’s Easy to Register and Enroll!
Download the application (top/right) and follow the instructions.